Sunday, July 8, 2007

To All My Enemies

I just want to get this out to all my enemies (Helo,Lykos,TDIN,peonboss [going awhile back hehehe] and others)


okay lets start with the beginning.... First of the reason my first alliance was disbanded was accidental and I didn't mean it... We where doing well and it was really good members...

But the hours following the accidental disbandment my members over reacted kicked me out of the forums and made a new alliance before I could do anything...

One member a new member made a bigger deal of it (not mentioning names) and kinda made me seem like an enemy even though it was all accidental but I was sick of it and didn't bother to try to work things out so I joined the UN....

I still held a grudge against them but recently we made peace and now I'm good friends of SPQR and former member from FAC (my first alliance) Quorg is now a long time GLF member....

So to my newer enemies who were not even around when it was.... Don't use that alliance as a way to bash me...

Now my second alliance I made after my first one and as soon as I made it peon boss bashed me for it thinking he knows everything and hated me before cause I argued with him on the chat all the time and made him look stupid...

he hacked my new alliance forum and said all this crap about me on it...

And yeah so that was a bad start but this alliance grew nicely...

And it was normal until the near end when Maverik left and then it kinda went down hill...

After that a guy name HELO made a big thing about us having a democracy and convinced a lot of my base players to leave: Risus King Falcore him self...

Basically all he was doing was using the name of democracy to get his own power..
Since he didn't have enough support there he moved to Star Bug ruined that alliance then made Brothers in Arms and finally got his own power until that alliance died after a month...


Well it was nearing the reset and I lost a few members and I decided that after the reset we just wont come back again...

And so after the reset I didn't make it again and I joined AO...

simply put not much happened just a guy WHO wanted something..... power ruined a good alliance just for his self need....

After AO I made Pact Of Steel....

Now Lykos like I said in my other post was a whining noob..

You lost a city to my members and went hay wire....

He should just calm down...

After that we have helo again who continues to try to call me a Nazi etc...

I really don't know why he hated me in the beginning cause even after he left The Coalition I remember we where on good terms... sort of...

Like its not enough for him to ruin my second alliance after I got him out of the pointless merc business and got him in a stable alliance and he grew into a good player in my alliance.


Anyhow TDIN your a retard who is full of him self and has no respect for others...

also get it threw your thick skull my members hated you...

Who else...

Well Ill leave it at that for now I'm getting tired

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a Nazi and I never "stole" members from your alliance. YOU disbanded the alliance leaving everyone out in the cold. They then joined maverik in SB the next round and he had asked me to join aswell.

Get your shit straight and take some grammar classes before you start slamming people ass face.

Emperor55 And GLF said...

Helo maybe I have to get you to remember but the alliance lasted till the reset and everyone went wild with atacking and there wa like what a few hours left....


We already agreed that we wont continue after the reset so dont say that you guys took them all in and gave them shelter...

Bull Shit


Alot of them went and eventually joined p with commandos....

Anyhow why would they of wanted to come with you all you did was jump from one alliance to another trying to take it over and find some way to complain at each alliances leader ship.


And everything on there i true wether you like it or not...

Anonymous said...

You're fucking kidding me right?

You do know I have had Zero Leadership in any alliance I have been in correct?

You just try running your mouth when you do not know anything about the situation.

Going back to SB. How would you feel if you donated over 30,000 into the "alliance's" WarChest that was only drained by joedouche's personal vendetta? Or How the war chest was set up so that the only people who actually got in money were those that were POOR and the people who actually properly managed their bankroll would get nothing, but had to donate MORE.

How would that make you feel? Probally pretty shitty seeing all of your money being wasted on -EV city.

But then again, YOU never understand do you, masochist.

Emperor55 And GLF said...

First of Ive taked to Joedeuces before about you he said you use the name of democracy to gain your own power...

Thats his side of the story..

Now if they where so harsh fine move on But dont crtizize how I ran my alliance, I never charged people money for a "war chest" actually I remember towards the ned of the reset MYSELF and other alliance mates where helping everyone pass 20k geos by GIVING UP our own money....

Now we had our problems and maybe I should of had a democracy but you guys never expressed anything to me at all...

You guys just stood up and walked away...

If people asked me they wanted something I would of done it.

Thats the truth everything was going fine but you guys wanted things I wasnt delievering and left.. I think you should of at least adressed these things you wanted maybe like a democracy or whatever but not just leave for another shittier alliance....

And lastly your misisng the whole point of my original post which was to set things straight....

I didnt want people to go on about certain things about me that are lies so Im clearing them up...

One thing has to do with the alliance you where in with me and Im going to clear it up now.

And about the Nazi thing..

Shut your mouth..

Theres nothing hat can relate me to a Nazi..

Actually my Family is Jewish and they Lived in Italy during the Second WW...

Just you you know ass face half of my huge ialian family was deported because of those skin headed Nazis..

So instead of saying I think I know everything look at your self...

Emperor55 And GLF said...

Also its funny how when you write something I answer everything you write but when you answer me you take one little snippet

(Probably because thats all you can answer.)

Anonymous said...

You speak of me not answering / replying ? What do you want me to do? Bend over backwards and lick your asshole?

You opened this big can of W.A. by running your mouth when you do not know anything about the situation.

You say I want to be a leader of an alliance. Go Ahead and ask anyone in SJ if I am in / have been involved in any leadership of any alliance. You know what the reply will be? "No." (los sombre negro doesn't count as it was used as a small training alliance for a few people I know from other games. )

When I took my stand against Rosso and Joe it was to stop the bullshit they did to squander money.

When I take my stand against you, it is because you're a pompous ass. Still act like mr. Tough guy Ehh?


Several, mostly now defunct, players joined SSCC (Commandos) it looks like the only notable players that are still around is Kallie.

"I never charged people money for a "war chest" actually"
Hmm, I distinctly remember the 100 geo a day city defense tax you charged on people who owned a city, even after many of the members grumbled about it.

And where did that money go? Straight into your pocket.

Your attempts to "set things straight" is just your way to spread more useless garbage in an attempt to save face. Get over it.

And finally;
Nazi:
Sometimes Offensive. (often lowercase) a person who is fanatically dedicated to or seeks to control a specified activity, practice, etc.

Would you prefer for me to call you the Italian version of a Nazi? Fine, from now on you will be considered a Fascist.

Emperor55 And GLF said...

Ohh so now you amke lies... You say I charged people taxes... My ass I never did... You cnat keep your story straight cause If i really did charge people taxes that would of been your prmie argument... Well it wasnt cause you whole argument is shit anyhow....

ANd there is a difference between facists and Nazis and Im not neither...

Anyhow I never charged or forced anyone to pay me anything and I WAS ALWAYS POOR IN THE COALTION...

I remember you saying to me that maybe I should increase my geos cause I barely had any.

You know why cause I didnt play the game I just try to work on the alliance and make it better....

I never charged people anythiong thats a lie I actually wanted people to give each other money to help them grow.

NO ONE SAID ANYTHING no one expressed any concerns if they had them.

ALl that happened was we all split up to RD going solo or to Commandos...

WIthout a strong base of players I decided we should end this.

ANd we did.

Nothing bad happened it was a good alliance and it ended I didnt do anything bad or wrong and all these accusations you amke agaisnt me are lies and based on nothing.

Emperor55 And GLF said...

And from that shitty description of a Nazi anyone can be considered it...

I was the leader of the alliance of course I had to take charge of activities...

I mean WTF