Sunday, July 8, 2007

TDIN Finally Gone

Well I thought this should have happened awhile back but I'm happy the time has finally come.


TDINH08

Is No more...

I don't know exactly what happened Ill look into it but he got banned and BNW took all his cities... Ill contact BNW see what they said since they took his cities from him but he is still in the alliance...

I just hope its not a temp. ban cause he deserves to be gone for good.


Ill make another Post about the things he did but actions speak for them selves.


You can just tell his most recent post arguing with Huxy and PC about his donation status...

All he cares about is him self...

Okay well Ill stop it at that

2 comments:

Emperor55 And GLF said...

Hahahah well JW said that the admins had enough of him and they kicked him out.... he had 150k geos and all his cities taken...

Seems Ive out lived most my enemies....

Im just scared...


He will be back

Emperor55 And GLF said...

Yup he has been banned perm