Sunday, July 8, 2007

GLF

.... I remember when my alliance was first made...

It was Called The Pact Of Steel...

We did fine when we first started and then this guy called Lykos comes around...

He said I made an official deal with him...

First off He had like no cities then and was by him self in an alliance why would I bother.

What actually happened I asked him to join he said no but wanted friendly relations so i said fine...


Then like a week or so later one of my members hits him when he gets like his first city...

He gets all pissed off and goes on the forums and rants that we lie and all this other bull....

People started to think that we really did lie when we didn't we where just trying to get by.


But he went on and on being such a ***** about one city and never even contacted me about it (I wouldn't care any way we had no real agreement)

What a whining n00b....

But anyhow my alliance got hit by everyone cause we had a lot of small cities maybe like 30 worthless cities and then we had none...

People called me this and that and all this other crap like I'm a bad leader even though most of my alliance liked me...

I held us together and then we grew back...

We made peace with a lot of alliances etc.


One of them was TLI....


So a week later a member get Istanbul turkey....

TLI come sin takes it..

Seeing it was a big city we get mad...

We did make a peace with them they didn't care denied it all and then zeroed us out

And we where a small alliance and they zeroed us just for expressing our concerns about why they took our city.

Then people call us pansies and say take it back.

WHILE at the same time telling us that we have no geos...

heheh kinda funny fight them back you cowards even though you tell us we are poor (Which we where at the time)

So the war dragged on until a peace was made...


and then we have TDIN


TDIN ran a small alliance called Vietnamese Warriors

It was Small and crappy and he was a terrible leader and still is...

He joined me in the very begining right after I left AO...

he was fine kinda quite and to him self...


Later he got very loud and bossy... and a total asshole

He tried to kick me out very early it didn't work but I let it go..

After the TLI war he was working with them so he could protect him self and his cities instead of help us fight....

The coward..

He changed our logo to a Vietnamese flag and started acting like a loner...

Then he began to give our orders to people and tell them what to do even though I was the leader.

One day I Had enough and I removed the pompous good for nothing.....

We zero him and then he makes and alliance joins another then gets kicked out of that then makes another alliance all in like 24 hours....


Wow amazing...

He makes another alliance VW...

And recruits like 1000 people a day and it gets out of control...

We go to a war I zero them out and then they make peace and a few Weeks later he cant control his members and they attack us again..

We demand they pay us back he laughs and 24 hours later there zeroed

We go on a long war and they get zeroed..

And my spy in the alliance showed that they whee nuts...

TDIN had no control and couldn't manage for shit...

He disbands his whole alliance and leaves for BNW...

Coward and leaves all his members all of whom barely play any more probably cause of him...

He goes there but continues to attack and BNW has to be there baby sitter.


Well after that we dealt with some of his former members and then had another problem..

The UN is also a crazy alliance where they cant control there members...

They attacked us a lot and then we went to war they zero in on us after a month long war and we signed a peace...

Ohh yeah forgot to mention cause someone named Helo made fun of the pact of Steel calling us Nazis and POS= Piece of ****

We changed our name and logo to Global Liberation Front


A sign of a new beginning...

And it was


After that our alliance grew grew grew and grew...

After all these internal situations and wars against super strong foes and out numbering us we where able to get 30+ cities 30+ members a sub alliance and make it into the top 10 of Value rankings....

This all happened in like 3-4 months

We are still growing rapidly and we have not engaged in a major war in awhile just some small conflicts with NWO and God eyes....

I'm focusing on the Sub now...

But anyhow threes a brief history on us...

Ill go into my other alliance and other back story on me in a later time

No comments: