Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Helo Behind The Blow...

Okay where do I begin with Helo....

Well he calls me a pompous Skin Headed Nazi even though Ive told him I'm not and Ive said that my family was jewish and persecuted by Nazis...

He doesn't care.. He doesn't know what those monsters did how they committed genocide and how they killed thousands or innocents...

Here is his shitty description of a Nazi:

Nazi:Sometimes Offensive. (often lowercase) a person who is fanatically dedicated to or seeks to control a specified activity, practice, etc.


Okay let me get this straight I was the LEADER of an alliance of course I had to lead activities that where going on and I Had to monitor alliance practices...

So anyone who had lead or is leading an alliance most be a Nazi then.

Now he says I had taxes in mine alliance which is a lie.


He had been talking about taxes in RDSB... So when I said I never had taxes he then makes up a story that I did and the money went in my pocket...

Please...

He is the same person who called me broke now he is saying I'm getting rich on alliance money.

And he says all these things Taxes how I didn't represent my members cause there was no democracy...

BUT

When I was leading no one expressed any concerns...

Instead of helo voicing these concerns he just simply left the alliance and others started leaving following that...

Seeing that I had no strong base in my alliance I disbanded it...

Also this is that SAME thing he said about Brothers in Arms...

he said a lot of inactivity and a lot of members leaving for SJ....

Well If I see all these members leaving I'm left with nothing and reset on its way I think its a good idea to end it.


Then he says he took in all these members into RD SB...

Please he just said he came into RD SB after "Former" alliance members joined it.


If he was recruited into it by former members wouldn't that contradict the fact that he brought members into it after I disbanded...

Also I disbanded like what a few hours before the reset so he is exaggerating....

Now Helo go call me a Pompous Nazi all you want but I can see threw all these lies you say about me....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the only person in BIA who wasn't originally from SJ dumbfuck.


The reason it was disbanded was due to personal / family issues and I took little over a month away from the game.

Keep running your mouth like you know something...

Anonymous said...

Please, do show comments, forum postings, private messages backing up your claims of me "bringing" in people to Starbug.

?? maverik was the one who invited me to join.

Don't you think it's funny how the people who were in your original shit quest either no longer like you, or no longer play the game.

Guess you have that effect on people especially seeing as how you're newest shit quest has people leaving faster than you can recruit new. Surprising, isn't it.

Gavin Wax said...

ohh and who in my new "hit quest" has left???

Maverik risus king falorewhere all in BIA.... they werent in SJ.

And you said that it disbanded because inctivity...

Gavin Wax said...

Ohh and like you know anything about my first alliance...

Actually Quorg was one of the first members n that first "shit quest" and he is in my alliance now.

Half of them still played and stopped playing when they where no longer with me.

I got relations back with all of them. Last reset I was dealing with them to fight TLI.

Tell me like act like I know everything.

You talk about stuff and you weren't even in the game then.

And about BIA... You said lot of reasons why it disbanded from inactivity to this family matters to them all being in SJ which was untrue...

And of course I don't have comments and PMs from almost a year ago Ass wipe.

And tell m who is leaving me shit quest... No one has left... Many of the people I have had since I stated.

Please back up what your saying